MOUNTFIELD 1538H HYDROSTATIC RIDE ON LAWNMOWER
Part Number: 5M-1538H GGP
The Mountfield 1538H-SD mulching lawn tractor can offer the perfect solution for those who do not wish to collect their grass trimmings, recycling the grass clippings back into the soil to provide much needed nutrients.
The 1538H- SD is a dual capability machine, mulching and side discharging modes come as standard. The main mode is mulching which is the obvious choice when looking after a well maintained, regularly trimmed lawn. As for the side discharge, it really comes into its own in damp, longer grass conditions found in lanes, meadows and orchards etc. A tow bar attachment adds farther versatility allowing you to use many trailed attachments such as de-thatcher, rollers and rakes.
The Mountfield 1538H-SD is powered by the 452cc GGP 4 stroke engine, with its |OHV design it is quiet, low vibration and fuel efficient. The Hydrostatic transmission allows for great manoeuvrability and ease of use. There is a 98cc/38 working width deck fitted with adjustable height ranging from 25mm-80mm with 7 settings in total. Wide profile tyres provide the grip you ll need when operating on hilly or muddy ground; while twin headlights mean you’ll be able to carry on working safely in low-light conditions.
- Advanced purpose-built Mountfield engine for smooth running and quiet operation
- Wide 98cm cutting width for fast cut on areas up to 2.5 acres
- Ideal for mowing long wet grass found in orchards, paddocks and border areas
- Mulching function for lawn areas requiring more frequent mowing
- Five speed transmission plus reverse drive
- Electronic deck engagement for ease of use
- Tow bar available for wide range of optional attachments such as trailers, rollers, aerators etc.
- Twin headlights for safety and better visibility
- 5 year conditional warranty