The 2WD F2890E offers professional performance with a powerful and economic 27.4 HP Kubota diesel engine, power steering, hydraulic mower lift, HST transmission for inceased productivity and reliability.
Meticulously designed for varied and demanding day-long commercial mowing operations, Kubota’s F Series sets the standard in professional out-front rotary ride on mowers.
- Robust, highly manoeuvrable and extremely versatile, the F Series delivers exceptional performance and is ideal for a wide range of applications.
- Offered with a standard specification, the L Series will appeal to cost-conscious customers in a wide variety of markets who require a no-frills compact tractor capable of producing reliable, durable, economical and consistent performance in all seasons and all applications, both in confined and open areas.
- Available with a ROPS (roll-over protection structure) as standard, the L Series has all of the key features necessary for year-round cost-effective working.
- These include four-wheel drive, a dual clutch, 540rpm rear power take-off, power steering applications.
- Advanced features ensure maintenance is quick and easy. Boasting a tilt up hood, easy to clean integrated radiator screen and a dual element air filter maintenance couldn’t be simpler.
- Featuring Dual running 4WD these mowers deliver maximum traction in all conditions.
- Furthermore, Kubota’s unique deck suspension and weight transfer system ensure the mower blades are kept in perfect alignment with the ground.
- Incorporating Kubota’s renowned fuel efficient diesel engine, these mowers deliver exceptional performance and high torque rise for faster, smoother recovery under sudden loading.
- Kubota’s renowned, environmentally friendly diesel engines are fuel proficient, and dramatically reduce both noise and vibration levels.
- Ergonomically designed to maximise productivity and operator comfort, these mowers incorporate multiple comfort features including a deluxe adjustable seat, conveniently positioned operator levers and a single HST pedal.