HAYTER HARRIER 56 PRO 22″ SELF PROPELLED LAWNMOWER
Part Number: 1H-566
The professional gardener and landscaper need look no further for a powerful machine designed to lighten a heavy workload. The Harrier 56 Pro is robust, vigorous and flexible to enable you to tackle a variety of grassed areas. Maximum power is obtained from a Briggs & Stratton overhead valve engine giving superb reliability and enabling you to maintain all fine turfed areas with ease.
- Die-cast aluminium deck provides corrosion resistance, high durability and long life
- Commercial Briggs & Stratton 850 Ex SeriesTM EcoPlusTM I/C with ReadyStartÆ. Fitted with a cast iron cylinder sleeve and dual air intake system for guaranteed performance, power and reliability.
- Split rear roller with differential for easier manoeuvring and reduced turf damage when turning but still producing classic stripes
- Cutting deck extends beyond wheelbase for easy mowing around borders
- Tough ABS underdeck liner for enhanced cut and collection performance, easy cleaning and quieter operation
- Lifetime guarantee against engine crankshaft bending through our friction disc system
- Fixed speed autodrive system set to optimize collection and productivity for the perfect finish
- Enhancement fins in the deck give improved cut and collection performance particularly at low cut heights
- Large capacity fabric grassbag can be lifted through the handlebars for easier emptying
- Ergonomic controls offering comfort and ease of use
- Tough heavy duty wheels with smooth running long life ball bearings in front wheels
- Fail safe Operator Presence Control (OPC) system
|Cutting Height||13mm – 60mm|
|Cutting Width||56cm (22″)|
|Cutting Functions||2-in-1: Collection, Rear Discharge|
|Garden Size||Medium to Large|
|Grass Collector||70 litres|
|Power Details||190cc Briggs & Stratton 850EX Ecoplus I/C with ReadyStart|
|Starting Method||Pull Start|
There are no reviews yet.