Ferris ISX™ 800 Zero Turn Mower
Landscape professionals that are looking to optimize their productivity and to mow faster without sacrificing cut quality and want to experience a smooth ride should look to the ISX™ 800 commercial zero turn mower.
Landscape professionals that are looking to optimise their productivity and to mow faster without sacrificing cut quality and want to experience a smooth ride should look to the ISX™ 800 commercial zero turn mower. Featuring the next generation of Ferris suspension technology – ForeFront™ Suspension, a 2-belt iCD™ cutting system, heavy-duty Hydro-Gear® Commercial drive system and cutting speeds up to 16 km/h, the ISX™ 800 is engineered to increase efficiency and operator comfort.
The ISX™ 800 is powered by the Briggs & Stratton® Commercial Series engine with its unique 5-step air filtration system and is paired with a 132 cm mower deck.
ForeFront™ Suspension System
- The system utilizes four upper and lower control rods that ensure the front caster bearing remains vertical through the full range of travel. This controlled motion results in a smoother ride, more precise tracing of the terrain and an improved cut.>
- Rear suspension system with rear coil-over-shocks, hosting two independent Commercial Hydro-Gear® ZT-3400™ transaxles which are designed for high performance.
Heavy Duty bumper
- Heavy Duty bumper protects the engine while also allowing for easy service access.
Roll Over Protection Structure
- 180° folding ROPS (Roll Over Protection Structure) with retractable seat belt.
2-belt deck drive system
- The ISX™ 800 is equipped with a 2-belt deck drive system which improves belt life, is more dependable and provides a 3-year belt limited warranty (See operator’s manual for complete warranty details).
Commercial Series™ Engine
- Briggs & Stratton Commercial Series™ engine features an ultimate 5 step dust and particle filtration system with an integrated cyclonic air cleaner for extended durability under heavy debris conditions and long service intervals.
- Features top greaseable aluminium spindles for longer usable life.
- Fully serviceable commercial Hydro-Gear® ZT-3400 transaxles are designed for high performance and durability.