Ferris IS 600Z Zero Turn Mower
The Ferris IS® 600Z is the smallest member of the Ferris zero turn line up. Featuring our patented suspension technology, heavy-duty Hydro-Gear® drive system, an engine purpose built for a zero-turn application and mowing speeds up to 14,5 km/h.
This mower is full of features to provide maximum productivity. The IS® 600Z is capable of tackling tight places, providing maximum manoeuvrability and productivity. You’ll mow more lawn in less time.
- Suspension system with independent rear coil-over-shocks (shown) and pivoting front axle with front ride dampening shocks
Commercial Turf Series™
- Briggs & Stratton Commercial Turf Series™ petrol engine features an ultimate 5 step dust and particle filtration system with an integrated cyclonic air cleaner.
- Features top greaseable aluminium spindles for longer usable life.
Roll Over Protection Structure
- 180° folding ROPS (Roll Over Protection Structure) with retractable seat belt.
- Fully serviceable commercial Hydro-Gear® ZT-3400 transaxles are designed for high performance and durability.
- A patented suspension and steering system combined to provide a comfortable ride with exceptionally smooth steering performance.
Heavy Duty Bumper
- Heavy Duty bumper protects the engine while also allowing for easy service access
Removable Floor Plate
- Removable floor plate provides convenient access to the top of the deck for easy cleaning and maintenance.